ALBORZ TECHNOLOGIES INC. (ALBORZ TECH) is a leading company in speech processing technology for English and Persian languages and has developed various applications and solutions in the field.
Since speech is the simplest, easiest and the most natural way of interaction between human and computers, speech-based systems can help people in many aspects of life such as talking to computers, home automation systems, IVR systems and easier typing. In addition, speech-based systems can be very useful for blind and uneducated people.
Our company has developed continuous/isolated speech recognition engines in Persian and English to expand various products and solutions such as voice dictation system, speech-enabled telephony systems, keyword spotting, voice commands, speaker recognition, and text-to-speech. ALBORZ TECH – the leading provider in speech-based systems for Persian – has developed various products mostly as the first of its kind.
Designated ALBORZ TECH products:
- Atype: The first Persian speech dictation system
- Atel: The first intelligent speech-based Interactive Voice Response system
- Atalk: Persian text to speech system with natural voice
- Atrans: Speech to speech translation (Persian to English/Arabic)
- Atask: Voice command recognition
- Atext: Intelligent typing using text prediction
- Apass: Speaker verification system
- Avoice: Speaker identification system
Today, the company has an integrated group of professional and experienced staff with successful history of research in product development. In addition to offering numerous products in the fields of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Persian and English speech, and image processing, we are able to carry out customized projects, provide effective consultations, and offer valuable services in various areas.
Fields of activity
- Speech recognition and voice dictation (speech to text)
- Spoken dialogue systems and IVR systems
- speech synthesis and text reader (text to speech)
- Speaker identification/verification
- Natural language processing
- Speech quality enhancement
- Developing intelligent software and hardware systems
- Artificial intelligence and pattern recognition
- signal processing (speech and image)
- Designing speech and text databases
- Computer-telephony systems (with the capability of speech recognition/synthesis)
- Programming on microcomputers and handheld devices (DSP, mobile phones, etc.)