Atype- Persian Voice Dictation
- High accuracy
- Real-time typing
- Compatible with all typing environments
- Converting pre-recorded audio files into text (offline mode)
- Supports voice commands to run and control applications
- Versions: Professional, Medical and Legal
Atalk- Persian Text-to-Speech
- Atalk-Screen Reader for the blind (Compatibe with JAWS)
- Atalk-Book Reader for general purpose application
- Atalk-Service- module/SDK/web service for developers and businesses
- Atalk-Mobile for cell-phones (available on Android)
Atask- Persian Voice Command
task enables users to run and control their programes installed on PCs.
- Run softwares by uttering their name
- Working with programs by voice
- Creating voice command for any program
- Speaker-independent voice recognition
Customized Solutions and Services
Speech-Enabled Computer-Telephony (CT) System
Atel is a system that not only support all features of the classical CT systems (Touch-Tone-based), but also supports intelligent features including automatic speech recognition, text to speech (text reader), speaker identification on voice and searching in telephony speech.
Speaker Identification/ Verification System
These solutions can be used in various security and access control tasks, alone or together with other security methods. Since everyone automatically carries his/her voice and cannot loose or forget his/her voice characteristics (as it may happen for passwords and PINs), the identification of speaker based on a speaker’s voice has advantages over other methods.
Pronunciation ranking of words and phrases
This feature may be used as a module or SDK in different applications such as language speaking learning. Based on pattern recognition techniques and statistical modeling, the feature can transform the similarity between the word/phrase pronounced by the user and the reference word/phrase into a score.
January 12, 2022
Farsireader.com, a free and online Persian text to speech service was launched…
January 12, 2022
The new version includes various new features such as automatic speaker recognition and text-to-speech …